A highly beneficial khutba in which Ustaadh Rayaan discusses the virtue of giving in the month of Ramadhaan. For you to give from your wealth for the sake of Allah, then this is from the most noble of actions of worship. Indeed, to spend one’s wealth in the obedience of Allah, then this is a type of striving in the path of Allah. For you to give charity which is not compulsory is a recommended action and do not deprive yourself of the reward especially in this blessed month. Even if you are able to give only something very little in charity, do not look down upon that. Indeed, Allah saves people from the hellfire by giving in charity even if it is half of a date seed.Read More
Category: Rayaan Barker
A highly beneficial khutba in which Ustaadh Rayaan discusses the importance of striving to perform virtuous actions throughout Ramadhaan including recitation of the Qur’aan, giving Sadaqah, contemplating over the Qur’aan, perfecting our manners and more. It is upon us to to leave Ramadhaan in a better state than we entered it.Read More
Conference – What Does It Mean To Be A Muslim | Rayaan Barker and Abu Humayd Saalim Ahmed | Manchester
by Learn About Islam | Apr 30, 2017 | Abu Humayd Saalim Ahmed, Belief & Creed (Aqeedah), Calling to Islam (Dawa), Conference, Featured, Knowledge, LearnAboutIslam, Monotheism (Tawheed), Rayaan Barker, Sects | 0 |
This is the second of two talks held at the Central Manchester Dawah Event in South Manchester on Friday 14th of April 2017.
Ustadh Abu Humayd discusses;
• From the Sunnah of Allaah was to send Prophets and Messengers from the beginning of time with guidance for the people to follow.
• The call that the Prophets and Messengers were all sent with, generally (To worship Allaah alone) and sometimes specifically (exactly what they said).
• The claim of the Christians that Allaah is one of 3 and the falsity of this claim.
• The fact that the origin (the “Usool”) of this world was Tawhid and it was Shirk that entered upon it (the “Dukhool”).
• After Isa Alayhis Salaam left his people, they soon fell into shirk. They went into extremes with their priests and righteous men. The same has happened in our Ummah.
• We affirm that there are allies of Allaah but we do not worship them.
• The Quran brings absolute clarity, unlike the Bible.
• Where salvations lies (The two testifications of faith).
• The fact that some of the people proclaiming Islam have fallen into shirk, worshipping the Prophet Alayhis Salaatu was Salaam, whilst simultaneously refuting the Christians for refuting Isa Alayhis Salaam!
• The reality of this Ummah splitting into sects, and what the Prophet Alayhis Salaatu was Salaam advised us with in order to be from the saved sect.
• The importance of clinging to the understanding of the companions of the Prophet Alayhis Salaatu was Salaam.
• The people of innovation will be prevented from drinking from the Pond (Hawdh) on the Day of Ressurection.
• The Prophet Alayhis Salaatu Was Salaam was sent as a mercy to mankind, however, when it came to the religion of Allaah and those who tried to change it, then you find that he was stern against them and would not except or allow change to the Message.
Conference – The Importance, Position and Rights of Women in Islam | Rayaan Barker & Abu Humayd | Manchester
by Learn About Islam | Apr 30, 2017 | Abu Humayd Saalim Ahmed, Children, Conference, Cultivation (Tarbiyah), Family, Featured, Heart Melting (Raqaa'iq), Marriage, Rayaan Barker, Salafi Centre Manchester, Women, Women's Issues | 0 |
Women in Islam – Importance, Position and Rights – Conference Recordings Talk 1: The...Read More
This is the first of two talks held at the Central Manchester Dawah Event in South Manchester on Friday 14th of April 2017.
Ustadh Rayaan discusses;
• The fact the purpose of life is to worship Allaah and the definition of worship, linguistically and legislatively.
• How shaytaan tricked a nation into falling into shirk for the very first time, Prophet Nuh Alayhis Salaam was then sent to that very nation to call them back to Tawheed.
• The nature of all the religions of the Prophets and Messengers being one, calling to Tawheed.
• The reality of the people having free will and weakness in their heart, despite Allaah blessing us with intellect and a natural disposition to worship their Lord alone.
• The Prophet Sallallaahu Alayhi Wa Sallam called the people to the fundamental message of Islam (Tawheed) for 13 years highlighting to us the importance of it.
• The Mushrikeen at the time of the Prophet affirmed the Ruboobiyyah (Lordship) of Allaah Subhaanahu wa Ta’aalah, but they had misconceptions and doubts in their minds regarding the other false deities they used to worship. Their justifications of shirk were rebuked by Allaah in the Quran.
• Even the Mushrikin understood the true meaning of the Shaahadah, that “There is no deity worthy of worship, in truth, except Allaah”. This is why they refused to declare it, they were not willing to abandon their false deities.
• The nature of this dunya, being a place of trials and tribulations. What is upon us is to stick to the legislation of Allaah and His Messenger Sallallaahu Alayhi Wa Sallam.
• What are the sources of our religion?
• How the Prophet Sallallaahu Alayhi Wa Sallam would forbid certain things whilst the companions were new to Islam, to strengthen their Tawheed first before allowing those same things for a wisdom (e.g. visiting the graves).
• The plot of shaytaan to direct the people to making dua to others by making them think their dua won’t be answered due to their sins.
• Where does rectification of the heart lie?
• Some distinguishing features of this religion, including;
o Preservation of the sources of our religion
o Specific acts of worship established throughout the day
o Guiding to the middle path in all affairs
o Encouraging justice for muslims and non muslims
o And others
by Learn About Islam | Apr 8, 2017 | Belief & Creed (Aqeedah), Cultivation (Tarbiyah), Featured, Heart Melting (Raqaa'iq), Morals, Manners & Character (Adab & Akhlaaq), Purification of the Soul, Quraan and Explanation (Tafseer), Rayaan Barker, Salafi Centre Manchester, Softening the Hearts | 0 |
In this lecture, Ustadh Rayaan discusses; -How the Heart uses and controls the limbs, like a...Read More
by Learn About Islam | Mar 31, 2017 | Belief & Creed (Aqeedah), Cultivation (Tarbiyah), Featured, Heart Melting (Raqaa'iq), Knowledge, Monotheism (Tawheed), Morals, Manners & Character (Adab & Akhlaaq), Purification of the Soul, Quraan and Explanation (Tafseer), Rayaan Barker, Salafi Centre Manchester, Softening the Hearts | 0 |
Excellent lecture by Abu Iyad on sincerity and humility. A must listen lecture for anyone that...Read More
by Learn About Islam | Mar 19, 2017 | Calling to Islam (Dawa), Extremism, Groups & Parties, Khutbah, Masjid al Furqan - Stoke, Morals, Manners & Character (Adab & Akhlaaq), Purification of the Soul, Rayaan Barker, Terrorism, Worship (Ibadah) | 0 |
Istiqaamah: Between Two Extremes by Rayaan Barker | Khutbahs In Islaam, a person should remain...Read More
by Learn About Islam | Mar 17, 2017 | Hadith, Health, Islamic Jurisprudence (Fiqh), Magic and Possession (Sihr), Quraan and Explanation (Tafseer), Rayaan Barker, Salafi Centre Manchester, Sunnah | 0 |
Healing in Light of the Qur'an and Sunnah by Rayaan Barker From wisdom is that a person who...Read More
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.