To see the full series go to:...Read More
Category: Rayaan Barker
A highly beneficial khutba in which Ustaadh Rayaan discusses the virtue of giving in the month of Ramadhaan. For you to give from your wealth for the sake of Allah, then this is from the most noble of actions of worship. Indeed, to spend one’s wealth in the obedience of Allah, then this is a type of striving in the path of Allah. For you to give charity which is not compulsory is a recommended action and do not deprive yourself of the reward especially in this blessed month. Even if you are able to give only something very little in charity, do not look down upon that. Indeed, Allah saves people from the hellfire by giving in charity even if it is half of a date seed.Read More
A highly beneficial khutba in which Ustaadh Rayaan discusses the importance of striving to perform virtuous actions throughout Ramadhaan including recitation of the Qur’aan, giving Sadaqah, contemplating over the Qur’aan, perfecting our manners and more. It is upon us to to leave Ramadhaan in a better state than we entered it.Read More
Conference – What Does It Mean To Be A Muslim | Rayaan Barker and Abu Humayd Saalim Ahmed | Manchester
by Learn About Islam | Apr 30, 2017 | Abu Humayd Saalim Ahmed, Belief & Creed (Aqeedah), Calling to Islam (Dawa), Conference, Featured, Knowledge, LearnAboutIslam, Monotheism (Tawheed), Rayaan Barker, Sects | 0 |
This is the second of two talks held at the Central Manchester Dawah Event in South Manchester on Friday 14th of April 2017.
Ustadh Abu Humayd discusses;
• From the Sunnah of Allaah was to send Prophets and Messengers from the beginning of time with guidance for the people to follow.
• The call that the Prophets and Messengers were all sent with, generally (To worship Allaah alone) and sometimes specifically (exactly what they said).
• The claim of the Christians that Allaah is one of 3 and the falsity of this claim.
• The fact that the origin (the “Usool”) of this world was Tawhid and it was Shirk that entered upon it (the “Dukhool”).
• After Isa Alayhis Salaam left his people, they soon fell into shirk. They went into extremes with their priests and righteous men. The same has happened in our Ummah.
• We affirm that there are allies of Allaah but we do not worship them.
• The Quran brings absolute clarity, unlike the Bible.
• Where salvations lies (The two testifications of faith).
• The fact that some of the people proclaiming Islam have fallen into shirk, worshipping the Prophet Alayhis Salaatu was Salaam, whilst simultaneously refuting the Christians for refuting Isa Alayhis Salaam!
• The reality of this Ummah splitting into sects, and what the Prophet Alayhis Salaatu was Salaam advised us with in order to be from the saved sect.
• The importance of clinging to the understanding of the companions of the Prophet Alayhis Salaatu was Salaam.
• The people of innovation will be prevented from drinking from the Pond (Hawdh) on the Day of Ressurection.
• The Prophet Alayhis Salaatu Was Salaam was sent as a mercy to mankind, however, when it came to the religion of Allaah and those who tried to change it, then you find that he was stern against them and would not except or allow change to the Message.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.