Shaykh Salih Al-Fawzan (hafidhahullah) mentioned that the youth takes the responsibility from the elders in this Ummah therefore it is compulsory to give great importance to their cultivation.If from a young age a person is brought up by his parents upon righteousness, good manners and worshipping Allah (‘azza wa jal) then later on in life righteousness is easy for them because they were accustomed to the obedience of Allah (subhanahu wa ta’aala}.However, if the parents neglect the child or allow them to mix with others who are misguided or have bad character then later in life that youth will find it hard to change because his nafs has become accustomed to indulging his desires.Ibn Al-Qayyim (rahimahullah) said: ‘The greatest of wrongs a parent does to the child is neglecting them and not instilling Islam and the worship of Allah in them from an early age.’ So let us be diligent in cultivating our children upon khair inshaAllah.
15 December 2013
5 November 2019
10 September 2011
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
- Book of Purification Umdatul Ahkam | Abdul Hakeem Mitchell | Manchester
- Shaykh Al-Islām’s Advice to One Who is Controlled by Sickness and Desires | Ustādh Abu Abdir-Rahmān Hilal | Manchester
- An Advice to the Women from Selected Ahadeeth | Abdul Hakeem Mitchell | Manchester
- Sharh As-Sunnah Imaam al-Barbahari | Abdul Hakeem Mitchell | Manchester
- The Obligation of Gratitude | Ustadh Abdul Hakeem Mitchell | Manchester
- The Spreading of Knowledge and The Spread of Islam – Shaykh Saaleh al Fawzaan
- Sharing Everything You Receive on Social Media – Shaykh Saaleh al Fawzaan
- Being Thankful for the Blessings of Allah – Shaykh Saaleh al Fawzaan
- Dua in Congregation after the Prayer – Shaykh Saalih al Fawzaan
- Ruling of a Non Muslim Entering The Masjid – Shaykh Zaid b. Haadi (rahimahullah)