Abu Arwa Ali explains the noble character of the Messenger of Allah, and discusses the importance...Read More
During the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, ustaadh Abdulilah delivered an excellent talk reminding us of...Read More
In advising a new Muslim brother whose mother is unhappy and angry with his acceptance and...Read More
Khutbah delivered by Ustaadh Rayaan Barker on Friday 15th March 2019 @ Masjid al-Furqan,...Read More
The Questioner asks: “How do we combine between the spread of knowledge and the spread of...Read More
by Learn About Islam | Mar 13, 2020 | Belief (Aqeedah), Children, Cultivation (Tarbiyah), Family, Khutbah, Masjid al Furqan - Stoke, Monotheism (Tawheed), Morals, Manners & Character (Adab & Akhlaaq), Rayaan Barker, Society, Youth | 0
Khutbah delivered by Ustaadh Rayaan Barker on Friday 13th December 2019 @ Masjid Abi Hurairah,...Read More
Protecting and Nurturing the Muslim Household Notes The bringing up of a child begins when a person looks for marriage. Initially when a person seeks a spouse they should look for a good and righteous person. As this is...Read More
Excellent lecture by Abu Hakeem on the importance of unity upon the correct methodology in light...Read More
Central Manchester Lectures Tomorrow – Explanation of the Hadith: All of My Nation will Enter Paradise except Those who Refuse | Abdul Hakeem Mitchell
📢 CENTRAL MANCHESTER LECTURES– TOMORROW FRIDAY 18TH AUGUST 🔹EXPLANATION OF THE...Read More
In this short clip, Shaykh Salih Al-Fawzaan gives some much needed advice on behalf of the Youth....Read More
Shaykh bin Baz answers a very important question in relation to fearing the evil eye.
Question: Is it allowed to lie fearing the evil eye, a girl says that her grades were “Jayyid Jiddan” (very good) in her examination results, and (in reality) her grade was “Mumtaaz” (Excellent) on her certificate, (she did this) fearing the evil eye.
Do not lie, this is lying, clarify the reality and there is no harm, all praises belong to Allah, depend and put your trust in Allah and it will not harm her.
Watch the video for the full answer of the Shaykh!Read More
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
- Maximising Benefit from One’s Time – Ustadh Abdul Hakeem Mitchell
- Remember Allah Much to Save Yourself from the Hell Fire – Dr Abdulilah Lahmami
- Upon You is to Follow the Narrations of the Salaf – Al-Awzaa’ee | Dr Abdulilah Lahmami
- The Noble Character Of The Messenger Of Allah | Abu Arwa Ali | Masjid Abi Hurairah
- The People of Tawheed are the People of Security – Abdulilah Lahmami | Manchester
- The Spreading of Knowledge and The Spread of Islam – Shaykh Saaleh al Fawzaan
- Sharing Everything You Receive on Social Media – Shaykh Saaleh al Fawzaan
- Being Thankful for the Blessings of Allah – Shaykh Saaleh al Fawzaan
- Dua in Congregation after the Prayer – Shaykh Saalih al Fawzaan
- Ruling of a Non Muslim Entering The Masjid – Shaykh Zaid b. Haadi (rahimahullah)