In advising a new Muslim brother whose mother is unhappy and angry with his acceptance and practice of Islam, Ustaadh Uwais at-Taweel (may Allaah preserve him) discusses the following points:
– The great blessing of Islam and worshiping Allaah alone
– The importance of seeking knowledge and studying the religion of Islam, strictly based on the Qur’aan & Sunnah
– No obedience to the creation in disobedience to Allaah
– The importance of good character towards the parents especially the mother
– Practical examples and advice in dealing well with one’s parents; in particular a mother who is unhappy with one’s practice of Islam.