A must listen for those who have family or friends that partake in Christmas.
The topics covered:
– Principles of Islamic Manhaj (methodology)
– The birthday of Jesus (Prophet Eesa)
– The mention of Jesus in the Bible and the Qur’an
– How the religion of Christianity was changed
– The pagan origins of Christmas celebrations such as Christmas trees, mistletoe, carol singing etc..
– The origins of Santa Clause
– The ruling on saying “Merry Christmas”
– A warning against being weak in our Manhaj
After the talk, Ustaadh Abu Hakeem conducted a brief question and answer session. Listen below…