Recordings of the weekly lesson from Kashf ush-Shubuhaat – the book of Shaykhul Islaam...Read More
Category: Current Classes
by Learn About Islam | Feb 16, 2019 | Belief (Aqeedah), Books, Cultivation (Tarbiyah), Current Classes, Featured, Knowledge, Masjid al Furqan - Stoke, Methodology (Manhaj), Monotheism (Tawheed), Rayaan Barker, Shaykh Saaleh Al-Fawzaan | 0
This Correct Islamic Creed is Belief in Allah, in His Messengers, in His books, in His Angels, In the Last Day and in the Pre Decree – Both the good or that we see as bad.
These are the most basic foundations of any Muslims’ belief. And these foundations have been given to us in the Qur’an and the Sunnah. There are numerous evidences – and the Ummah has a unanimous agreement with regards to them. The following series will be updated weekly and will cover each of these.
A must listen series for anyone who wants to cover the basics and foundations of his or her deen.Read More
The book of Tawheed from Sahih al-bukhari with the explanation of Shaykh ibn Uthaymeen We will be...Read More
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
- The Spreading of Knowledge and The Spread of Islam – Shaykh Saaleh al Fawzaan
- Sharing Everything You Receive on Social Media – Shaykh Saaleh al Fawzaan
- Being Thankful for the Blessings of Allah – Shaykh Saaleh al Fawzaan
- Dua in Congregation after the Prayer – Shaykh Saalih al Fawzaan
- Ruling of a Non Muslim Entering The Masjid – Shaykh Zaid b. Haadi (rahimahullah)