A highly beneficial khutba in which Ustaadh Rayaan discusses the virtue of giving in the month of Ramadhaan. For you to give from your wealth for the sake of Allah, then this is from the most noble of actions of worship. Indeed, to spend one’s wealth in the obedience of Allah, then this is a type of striving in the path of Allah. For you to give charity which is not compulsory is a recommended action and do not deprive yourself of the reward especially in this blessed month. Even if you are able to give only something very little in charity, do not look down upon that. Indeed, Allah saves people from the hellfire by giving in charity even if it is half of a date seed.
16 January 2011
19 April 2020
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
- The Promise of Allah is True & Leaving Something for the Sake of Allah | Abu Idrees | Manchester
- Love and Hate for the Sake of Allah | AbdulHakeem Mitchell | Manchester
- Kitaab Al-Adhkaar of Sahih Al-Jaami | Abdulillah Lahmami | Manchester
- Clinging Onto The Sunnah In Times Of Differing | Abdul Hakeem Mitchell | Stoke
- Kitaab At-Tawheed | Abu Muadh | Manchester
- The Spreading of Knowledge and The Spread of Islam – Shaykh Saaleh al Fawzaan
- Sharing Everything You Receive on Social Media – Shaykh Saaleh al Fawzaan
- Being Thankful for the Blessings of Allah – Shaykh Saaleh al Fawzaan
- Dua in Congregation after the Prayer – Shaykh Saalih al Fawzaan
- Ruling of a Non Muslim Entering The Masjid – Shaykh Zaid b. Haadi (rahimahullah)