Tune in to this extremely important and beneficial lecture, advising all Muslim brothers and sisters on how to protect our hearts from the evils of extremism. Speakers include Abdul-Hakeem Mitchell, Abu Humayd Saalim Ahmed, Abu Khadeejah, Abu Muadh Taqweem Aslam and a telelink by Shaykh Abdul Qadir al-Junayd.
6 August 2014
22 February 2011
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
- Book of Purification Umdatul Ahkam | Abdul Hakeem Mitchell | Manchester
- Shaykh Al-Islām’s Advice to One Who is Controlled by Sickness and Desires | Ustādh Abu Abdir-Rahmān Hilal | Manchester
- An Advice to the Women from Selected Ahadeeth | Abdul Hakeem Mitchell | Manchester
- Sharh As-Sunnah Imaam al-Barbahari | Abdul Hakeem Mitchell | Manchester
- The Obligation of Gratitude | Ustadh Abdul Hakeem Mitchell | Manchester
- The Spreading of Knowledge and The Spread of Islam – Shaykh Saaleh al Fawzaan
- Sharing Everything You Receive on Social Media – Shaykh Saaleh al Fawzaan
- Being Thankful for the Blessings of Allah – Shaykh Saaleh al Fawzaan
- Dua in Congregation after the Prayer – Shaykh Saalih al Fawzaan
- Ruling of a Non Muslim Entering The Masjid – Shaykh Zaid b. Haadi (rahimahullah)