In using the ayat (verses) of the Quran, Usatadh Abul ‘Abbaas Moosa Richardson explains the two types of magic a trick of the eyes and the use of jinn (hidden beings). He talks about what the scholars mention regrading the miracle of Prophet Moosa (Moses) when the magicians of Firawn (Pharaoh) used their trickery to deceive the people. To understand this issue more, listen below.
19 September 2014
O Youth Do Not Be Deceived by the Life of this World! | Abu Hakeem Bilal Davis & Abu Idrees Muhammad – Manchester
14 January 2014
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
- Remember Allah Much to Save Yourself from the Hell Fire – Dr Abdulilah Lahmami
- Upon You is to Follow the Narrations of the Salaf – Al-Awzaa’ee | Dr Abdulilah Lahmami
- The Noble Character Of The Messenger Of Allah | Abu Arwa Ali | Masjid Abi Hurairah
- The People of Tawheed are the People of Security – Abdulilah Lahmami | Manchester
- My Christian Mother is Angry because I Embraced Islam – Advice from Uwais at-Taweel
- The Spreading of Knowledge and The Spread of Islam – Shaykh Saaleh al Fawzaan
- Sharing Everything You Receive on Social Media – Shaykh Saaleh al Fawzaan
- Being Thankful for the Blessings of Allah – Shaykh Saaleh al Fawzaan
- Dua in Congregation after the Prayer – Shaykh Saalih al Fawzaan
- Ruling of a Non Muslim Entering The Masjid – Shaykh Zaid b. Haadi (rahimahullah)