In using the ayat (verses) of the Quran, Usatadh Abul ‘Abbaas Moosa Richardson explains the two types of magic a trick of the eyes and the use of jinn (hidden beings). He talks about what the scholars mention regrading the miracle of Prophet Moosa (Moses) when the magicians of Firawn (Pharaoh) used their trickery to deceive the people. To understand this issue more, listen below.
23 October 2016
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
- Explanation of 40 Hadeeth of An-Nawawi – Uways at-Taweel | Salafi Nigeria
- The Aqeedah of al-Raaziyyaan – Uways at-Taweel | Nigeria
- Book of Purification – Udatul-Ahkam- Uways at-Taweel | Nigeria
- Laylatul Qadr, Ramadhaan, Dua, Fasting & Charity – Reminder by Dr Abdulilah Lahmami
- Every Innovation is a Misguidance – Shaykh al-Albani | Abdulilah Lahmami
- The Spreading of Knowledge and The Spread of Islam – Shaykh Saaleh al Fawzaan
- Sharing Everything You Receive on Social Media – Shaykh Saaleh al Fawzaan
- Being Thankful for the Blessings of Allah – Shaykh Saaleh al Fawzaan
- Dua in Congregation after the Prayer – Shaykh Saalih al Fawzaan
- Ruling of a Non Muslim Entering The Masjid – Shaykh Zaid b. Haadi (rahimahullah)