Uploaded: 15/04/2020. Abu Iyaad goes through the works of Ibn Taymiyyah on the world of Jinn and magic:
- - The promise Iblis made to Aadam.
- - Jinn are the offspring of Iblis and mankind are the offspring of Aadam.
- - That the Prophet Suleman is not guilty of practicing magic.
- - Haarut and Maarut in Babylon.
- - How magic is performed.
- - The splitting of families and the ruination of relationships.
- - Signs of magic.
- - The fraudulant people who pretend to cure magic.
Uploaded: 18/04/2020. Abu Iyaad goes through the works of Ibn Taymiyyah on the world of Jinn and magic:
- - Jealousy, it's types, and magic.
- - The evil eye.
- - Treating magic as a cure for magic.
- - Using the Jinn to treat magic.
- - Cures for magic: Honey, Ruqyah etc.
Link to Islamic Ruqyah For Warding Off the Devils and the Magic of the Magicians From the Qur’an from www.dajjaal.com