This lecture is delivered by a known and well respected Student of knowledge from the blessed city of Madeenah. The speaker begins explaining that the Quran is either an evidence for you or against you and that the Quran is a cure, it is a surety and a guide to all of mankind. The Quran is required as a guidance and we are dire need of it, not to be left on a shelf as some form of decoration. It is also mentioned that the Quran is the uncreated speech of Allah. If the Quran was revealed on a mountain, it would crumble due to the fear of Allah. The speaker then goes into more detail regarding how the Quran cures the slaves of Allah.
8 February 2019
22 February 2011
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
- Explanation of 40 Hadeeth of An-Nawawi – Uways at-Taweel | Salafi Nigeria
- The Aqeedah of al-Raaziyyaan – Uways at-Taweel | Nigeria
- Book of Purification – Udatul-Ahkam- Uways at-Taweel | Nigeria
- Laylatul Qadr, Ramadhaan, Dua, Fasting & Charity – Reminder by Dr Abdulilah Lahmami
- Every Innovation is a Misguidance – Shaykh al-Albani | Abdulilah Lahmami
- The Spreading of Knowledge and The Spread of Islam – Shaykh Saaleh al Fawzaan
- Sharing Everything You Receive on Social Media – Shaykh Saaleh al Fawzaan
- Being Thankful for the Blessings of Allah – Shaykh Saaleh al Fawzaan
- Dua in Congregation after the Prayer – Shaykh Saalih al Fawzaan
- Ruling of a Non Muslim Entering The Masjid – Shaykh Zaid b. Haadi (rahimahullah)