A talk discussing the methodology of Salafiyyah, how it is the call of the Prophet Muhammad (sallahualayhiwasalaam) and how it is a middle course between extremism and neglect. Delivered by our brother Abu Humaid Saalim Ahmed.
23 September 2013
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
- The Promise of Allah is True & Leaving Something for the Sake of Allah | Abu Idrees | Manchester
- Love and Hate for the Sake of Allah | AbdulHakeem Mitchell | Manchester
- Kitaab Al-Adhkaar of Sahih Al-Jaami | Abdulillah Lahmami | Manchester
- Clinging Onto The Sunnah In Times Of Differing | Abdul Hakeem Mitchell | Stoke
- Kitaab At-Tawheed | Abu Muadh | Manchester
- The Spreading of Knowledge and The Spread of Islam – Shaykh Saaleh al Fawzaan
- Sharing Everything You Receive on Social Media – Shaykh Saaleh al Fawzaan
- Being Thankful for the Blessings of Allah – Shaykh Saaleh al Fawzaan
- Dua in Congregation after the Prayer – Shaykh Saalih al Fawzaan
- Ruling of a Non Muslim Entering The Masjid – Shaykh Zaid b. Haadi (rahimahullah)