Summary: In this khutbah, Dr Abdulilah speaks about the dangerous affair of innovating in the religion, and he reminds the audience how often the Messenger of Allah ﷺ would warn against religious innovations. He also speaks about what needs to be done in order for a deed to be accepted.
24 July 2016
29 January 2011
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
- The Promise of Allah is True & Leaving Something for the Sake of Allah | Abu Idrees | Manchester
- Love and Hate for the Sake of Allah | AbdulHakeem Mitchell | Manchester
- Kitaab Al-Adhkaar of Sahih Al-Jaami | Abdulillah Lahmami | Manchester
- Clinging Onto The Sunnah In Times Of Differing | Abdul Hakeem Mitchell | Stoke
- Kitaab At-Tawheed | Abu Muadh | Manchester
- The Spreading of Knowledge and The Spread of Islam – Shaykh Saaleh al Fawzaan
- Sharing Everything You Receive on Social Media – Shaykh Saaleh al Fawzaan
- Being Thankful for the Blessings of Allah – Shaykh Saaleh al Fawzaan
- Dua in Congregation after the Prayer – Shaykh Saalih al Fawzaan
- Ruling of a Non Muslim Entering The Masjid – Shaykh Zaid b. Haadi (rahimahullah)