The Scholars are the Inheritors and carriers of knowledge, after the Prophet’s and Messengers; and with their death we lose a chance to learn and take more from this blessed religion. In order to learn from them and understand their worth, we must know about them and the status bestowed on their position by Allah the Most High.
2 August 2014
17 January 2011
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
- Maximising Benefit from One’s Time – Ustadh Abdul Hakeem Mitchell
- Remember Allah Much to Save Yourself from the Hell Fire – Dr Abdulilah Lahmami
- Upon You is to Follow the Narrations of the Salaf – Al-Awzaa’ee | Dr Abdulilah Lahmami
- The Noble Character Of The Messenger Of Allah | Abu Arwa Ali | Masjid Abi Hurairah
- The People of Tawheed are the People of Security – Abdulilah Lahmami | Manchester
- The Spreading of Knowledge and The Spread of Islam – Shaykh Saaleh al Fawzaan
- Sharing Everything You Receive on Social Media – Shaykh Saaleh al Fawzaan
- Being Thankful for the Blessings of Allah – Shaykh Saaleh al Fawzaan
- Dua in Congregation after the Prayer – Shaykh Saalih al Fawzaan
- Ruling of a Non Muslim Entering The Masjid – Shaykh Zaid b. Haadi (rahimahullah)