Summary: A short reminder by Abu Iyaad where he speaks about the actions a person can take which could save an individual from the hellfire. The speaker mentions that from these opportunities is the month of Ramadan, as seen from the pious predecessors, where they would supplicate to Allah for six months asking to reach the next Ramadan, and if reached, they would spend the next six months fearful as to whether their fasting and actions would be accepted or not.
19 January 2018
16 February 2011
27 June 2014
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
- Book of Purification Umdatul Ahkam | Abdul Hakeem Mitchell | Manchester
- Shaykh Al-Islām’s Advice to One Who is Controlled by Sickness and Desires | Ustādh Abu Abdir-Rahmān Hilal | Manchester
- An Advice to the Women from Selected Ahadeeth | Abdul Hakeem Mitchell | Manchester
- Sharh As-Sunnah Imaam al-Barbahari | Abdul Hakeem Mitchell | Manchester
- The Obligation of Gratitude | Ustadh Abdul Hakeem Mitchell | Manchester
- The Spreading of Knowledge and The Spread of Islam – Shaykh Saaleh al Fawzaan
- Sharing Everything You Receive on Social Media – Shaykh Saaleh al Fawzaan
- Being Thankful for the Blessings of Allah – Shaykh Saaleh al Fawzaan
- Dua in Congregation after the Prayer – Shaykh Saalih al Fawzaan
- Ruling of a Non Muslim Entering The Masjid – Shaykh Zaid b. Haadi (rahimahullah)