Summary: A short reminder by Abu Iyaad where he speaks about the actions a person can take which could save an individual from the hellfire. The speaker mentions that from these opportunities is the month of Ramadan, as seen from the pious predecessors, where they would supplicate to Allah for six months asking to reach the next Ramadan, and if reached, they would spend the next six months fearful as to whether their fasting and actions would be accepted or not.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
- The Promise of Allah is True & Leaving Something for the Sake of Allah | Abu Idrees | Manchester
- Love and Hate for the Sake of Allah | AbdulHakeem Mitchell | Manchester
- Kitaab Al-Adhkaar of Sahih Al-Jaami | Abdulillah Lahmami | Manchester
- Clinging Onto The Sunnah In Times Of Differing | Abdul Hakeem Mitchell | Stoke
- Kitaab At-Tawheed | Abu Muadh | Manchester
- The Spreading of Knowledge and The Spread of Islam – Shaykh Saaleh al Fawzaan
- Sharing Everything You Receive on Social Media – Shaykh Saaleh al Fawzaan
- Being Thankful for the Blessings of Allah – Shaykh Saaleh al Fawzaan
- Dua in Congregation after the Prayer – Shaykh Saalih al Fawzaan
- Ruling of a Non Muslim Entering The Masjid – Shaykh Zaid b. Haadi (rahimahullah)