Summary: A short reminder by Abu Iyaad where he speaks about the actions a person can take which could save an individual from the hellfire. The speaker mentions that from these opportunities is the month of Ramadan, as seen from the pious predecessors, where they would supplicate to Allah for six months asking to reach the next Ramadan, and if reached, they would spend the next six months fearful as to whether their fasting and actions would be accepted or not.
3 September 2016
29 January 2011
19 August 2016
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
- Maximising Benefit from One’s Time – Ustadh Abdul Hakeem Mitchell
- Remember Allah Much to Save Yourself from the Hell Fire – Dr Abdulilah Lahmami
- Upon You is to Follow the Narrations of the Salaf – Al-Awzaa’ee | Dr Abdulilah Lahmami
- The Noble Character Of The Messenger Of Allah | Abu Arwa Ali | Masjid Abi Hurairah
- The People of Tawheed are the People of Security – Abdulilah Lahmami | Manchester
- The Spreading of Knowledge and The Spread of Islam – Shaykh Saaleh al Fawzaan
- Sharing Everything You Receive on Social Media – Shaykh Saaleh al Fawzaan
- Being Thankful for the Blessings of Allah – Shaykh Saaleh al Fawzaan
- Dua in Congregation after the Prayer – Shaykh Saalih al Fawzaan
- Ruling of a Non Muslim Entering The Masjid – Shaykh Zaid b. Haadi (rahimahullah)