A CENTRAL MANCHESTER DAWAH COURSE!
Ramadhaan – Month of Mercy
- When can you stop eating
- When can you start eating
- Who can fast and who can abstain
- Tarawee prayer and how that works – how many rakat
- Laylatul qadr and when it comes
- Virtues of ramadhaan and how the shayateen are locked up and what that means
- Sisters issues in Ramadhaan
- And more.
JOIN US EVERY FRIDAY 12th MAY FROM 7:15pm UK TIME
LIVE TALKS BY ABU HUMAYD SAALIM AHMED (GRADUATE FROM AL IMAAM UNIVERSITY, RIYAADH, KSA)
Manchester Academy – Moss Lane East, Moss Side, Manchester M14 4PX
WHAT’S AVAILABLE ON THE DAY
- We will have both free books & other Literature available
- There will also be free CD’s for anyone to take
- Separate seating for Brothers and Sisters.
- All welcome!
Not able to attend in person? Catch the lesson Broadcast LIVE on www.sunnahradio.net
All lectures will be uploaded onto www.learnaboutislam.co.uk
Event held by the Learn About Islam Manchester City Centre Dawah Stall team. Sign up for all activity updates on:
- Telegram channel: https://t.me/learnaboutislam
- Instagram channel: https://www.instagram.com/learnaboutislamuk/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/learnaboutislam