This is the first lesson of a 5 week course on the Fiqh of Ramdhan.
Full Set Here: Ramadhaan Month of Mercy Course
Ustadh Abu Humayd discusses:
– The common depiction of the 5 pillars, and what is a more accurate depiction of them.
– The importance of rectifying the 1st pillar before the rest follow.
– A categorisation of Tawheed (singling out Allaah in worship) into 3 categories.
– What negates Tawheed (Shirk) and the importance of staying away from it.
– Nullifiers of Islam, both complete nullifiers and partial nullifiers.
Next week (19/05/2017) the discussion of the fiqh of fasting will begin in shaa Allaahu ta’aalah.