This is the second series of the Book of Sunnah of Sunan Abi Dawood, using the explanation of Shaykh Ubayd and Shaykh Ahmed an-Najmee ready by Ustaadh Abdulhakim Mitchell
Studying the book of Sunnah from Sunan Abi Dawood
This lesson is a continuation of the previous series – https://soundcloud.com/learnaboutislam/sets/selected-ahadeeth-from-kitaab
This lesson was an overview of the field of hadith.
In this lesson we cover:
Terminology around hadith
– The definition of a hadith
– The hadith Qudsi
– What are the 5 conditions for a hadith to be accepted as Sahih?
o Each of the 5 is discussed
– What are the types of Hassan hadith
– Can a weak hadith ever be accepted?
– What is the meaning of a “weak” hadith?
– What is the definition of a companion?
– What is the ruling on accepting their narrations?
On the books of Hadith:
– What are the 6 books of Sunnah?
– Which are the most authentic books?
– What is the difference between Sahih Bukhari and Sahih Muslim?
– What are the other books aside of the 6 main books of Hadith
Recorded at the Salafi Centre of Manchester on 23/08/2019 and streamed live on www.SunnahRadio.Net