A full day conference in South Manchester on the topic of Terrorism and Extremism: 1.Islam...Read More
The salaf were the furthest from the acts of insurgency and treachery from the terrorists. It is...Read More
by Learn About Islam | Jul 16, 2017 | Abdulilah Lahmami, Abu Hakeem Bilal Davies, Abu Khadeejah Abdul Wahid, Conference, Deviated Sects, Events, Extremism, Featured, LearnAboutIslam, Terrorism, Uways at-Taweel | 0 |
A CENTRAL MANCHESTER CONFERENCE! “ISLAM AGAINST EXTREMISM” Come along to a special...Read More
by Learn About Islam | Jul 10, 2017 | Abdulilah Lahmami, Abu Hakeem Bilal Davies, Abu Khadeejah Abdul Wahid, Conference, Deviated Sects, Events, Extremism, LearnAboutIslam, Terrorism, Uways at-Taweel | 0 |
A CENTRAL MANCHESTER CONFERENCE! ISLAM AGAINST EXTREMISM Come along to a special conference by...Read More
by Faizal Kara | May 28, 2017 | Abu 'Iyaad Amjad Rafiq, Abu Humayd Saalim Ahmed, Belief & Creed (Aqeedah), Conference, Cultivation (Tarbiyah), Heart Melting (Raqaa'iq), Monotheism (Tawheed), Salafi Centre Manchester | 0 |
Two Talks that took place at the Salafi Centre of Manchester. Excellent reminder by Abu Humayd...Read More
Conference – What Does It Mean To Be A Muslim | Rayaan Barker and Abu Humayd Saalim Ahmed | Manchester
by Learn About Islam | Apr 30, 2017 | Abu Humayd Saalim Ahmed, Belief & Creed (Aqeedah), Calling to Islam (Dawa), Conference, Featured, Knowledge, LearnAboutIslam, Monotheism (Tawheed), Rayaan Barker, Sects | 0 |
This is the second of two talks held at the Central Manchester Dawah Event in South Manchester on Friday 14th of April 2017.
Ustadh Abu Humayd discusses;
• From the Sunnah of Allaah was to send Prophets and Messengers from the beginning of time with guidance for the people to follow.
• The call that the Prophets and Messengers were all sent with, generally (To worship Allaah alone) and sometimes specifically (exactly what they said).
• The claim of the Christians that Allaah is one of 3 and the falsity of this claim.
• The fact that the origin (the “Usool”) of this world was Tawhid and it was Shirk that entered upon it (the “Dukhool”).
• After Isa Alayhis Salaam left his people, they soon fell into shirk. They went into extremes with their priests and righteous men. The same has happened in our Ummah.
• We affirm that there are allies of Allaah but we do not worship them.
• The Quran brings absolute clarity, unlike the Bible.
• Where salvations lies (The two testifications of faith).
• The fact that some of the people proclaiming Islam have fallen into shirk, worshipping the Prophet Alayhis Salaatu was Salaam, whilst simultaneously refuting the Christians for refuting Isa Alayhis Salaam!
• The reality of this Ummah splitting into sects, and what the Prophet Alayhis Salaatu was Salaam advised us with in order to be from the saved sect.
• The importance of clinging to the understanding of the companions of the Prophet Alayhis Salaatu was Salaam.
• The people of innovation will be prevented from drinking from the Pond (Hawdh) on the Day of Ressurection.
• The Prophet Alayhis Salaatu Was Salaam was sent as a mercy to mankind, however, when it came to the religion of Allaah and those who tried to change it, then you find that he was stern against them and would not except or allow change to the Message.
Conference – The Importance, Position and Rights of Women in Islam | Rayaan Barker & Abu Humayd | Manchester
by Faizal Kara | Apr 30, 2017 | Abu Humayd Saalim Ahmed, Children, Conference, Cultivation (Tarbiyah), Family, Featured, Heart Melting (Raqaa'iq), Marriage, Rayaan Barker, Salafi Centre Manchester, Women, Women's Issues | 0 |
Women in Islam – Importance, Position and Rights – Conference Recordings Talk 1: The...Read More
by Learn About Islam | Apr 29, 2017 | AbdulHakeem Mitchell, Abu Humayd Saalim Ahmed, Calling to Islam (Dawa), Categories, Children, Conference, Cultivation (Tarbiyah), Family, Featured, Groups & Parties, Knowledge, LearnAboutIslam, Purification of the Soul, Terrorism | 0 |
BY ABU HUMAYD SAALIM AHMED (GRADUATE FROM AL IMAAM UNIVERSITY, RIYAADH, KSA) AND ABDUL HAKEEM...Read More
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.