This is the second series of the Book of Sunnah of Sunan Abi Dawood, using the explanation of Shaykh Ubayd and Shaykh Ahmed an-Najmee ready by Ustaadh Abdulhakim Mitchell
Lesson 6 – Studying the book of Sunnah from Sunan Abi Dawood
In this lesson ustaadh Abdulhakim Mitchell brings benefits form Shaykh Ubayd al-Jaabiree, Shaykh Ahmed an-Najmee and Shaykhul Islam ibn Taymiyyah.
In this lesson we covered the chapter of Tafdheel.
– Very brief introduction to Abdullah ibn Umar, the narrator
– The most virtuous of people after the prophet is Abu Bakr, then ‘Umar then Uthmaan.
– This important, because the Shia when they first started did not consider this order to be important. They considered Ali better than Uthmaan but still had respect for Abu Bakr and Umar
– What is the difference between Zuhd & Wara’?
– What did Shaykhul Islaam ibn Taymiyyah say on the topic of Tafdheel?
– How did Sayyid Qutb oppose the Salafi in this topic?
Recorded at the Salafi Centre of Manchester on 26/08/2019 and streamed live on www.SunnahRadio.Net