This is the second series of the Book of Sunnah of Sunan Abi Dawood, using the explanation of Shaykh Ubayd and Shaykh Ahmed an-Najmee ready by Ustaadh Abdulhakim Mitchell
Lesson 4 – Studying the book of Sunnah from Sunan Abi Dawood
In this lesson we recapped:
- who the “mukthiroon” are, the companions who narrated the most ahaadeeth
- The actual name of Sahih Bukhari
- What is the difference between a “Jaami” book of hadith and a “musnad”?
- What does the full title of Sahih Bukhari mean?
- Manners of asking questions
- The harms of constant questioning that lead to harm
- If two hadiths appear to contradict each other, how do you deal with them?
- Asking questions that are beneficial are from the attributes of the student of knowledge. Particularly if it benefits the questioner and those around him.
Recorded at the Salafi Centre of Manchester on 25/08/2019 and streamed live on www.SunnahRadio.Net