Sahih al-Bukhari – The Book of Tawheed – Lesson 29 (07/10/17)
Today we covered the “Ma’iyah” (Withness) of Allaah as it relates to His Creation. Shaykh Uthaymin explains that it is split into 5 categories:
- A General Ma’iyah – this indicates that Allaah encompasses all of our affairs.
- A Specific Ma’iyah which indicates a threat
- A Specific Ma’iyah for groups of people with specific characteristics.
- A Specific Ma’iyah for specific groups of people.
- A Specific Ma’iyah for specific individuals (e.g. Musa & Haroon AlayhimaSalaam. Or Prophet Muhammad Sallallaahu Alayhi Wa Sallam & Abu Bakr As Sideeq radhiAllaahu Anhu in the cave of Thawr)
He also touched upon how we combine between Allaah being with us and also being above His Throne.
For further details of this lesson listen to the audio in shaa Allaah. BaarakAllaahu Feekum.
Benefit: To gain further understanding when we discuss the chains, follow our “Bayqooniyyah in the Sciences of Hadith” lessons on LearnAboutIslam: http://www.learnaboutislam.co.uk/2016/01/18/al-Ma’iyahndhoMa’iyahh-al-bayqooniyah/
The English translation of the hadiths and all the audio are available on: www.learnaboutislam.co.uk/bukhari
Recorded at the Salafi Centre of Manchester on 23/09/17 and streamed live on www.SunnahRadio.Net