Simple guide to download multiple mp3 files with a single Action
* You can either use chrome, Firefox or internet explorer.
- First Download and install Download accelerator plus (DAP) or Internet Download Manager (IDM)
- If you use IDM then you need to download IDM extension or add-on for the browser you are using. For Firefox you can get it from here.
- Go to the page from which you wish to download.
- Then click right click to the type of file you want to download. You will see “Download all links with IDM” or “Download all links with DAP” buttons. Left click it. Insha allah it will do the job.
- In IDM when you click it, then you will see something like this
- Be sure to select files (in our case mp3) you want to download and click OK
- In DAP its simpler. When you click “Download all links with DAP” it will show something like this.
- Click Download now. Job Done Alhamdulillah.
We thank the brother for sending us the above tutorial. May Allah make it beneficial.