Summary of Islamic Fiqh
In today’s lesson we looked at the acts of Sunnah to be observed during the Ablution. They are the following:
- Using the Siwaak (tooth-stick) during ablution.
- Starting the Ablution with washing the hands three times (before the obligatory washing of the face).
- Starting with rinsing the mouth and the nose (before the obligatory washing of the face).
- Inserting one’s wet fingers into one’s (thick) beard)
- Starting with the right orphans before the left (as in washing the hands and the feet).
- Washing the face, hands and feet up to three times instead of once