A CENTRAL MANCHESTER CONFERENCE! “ISLAM AGAINST EXTREMISM” Come along to a special...Read More
by Learn About Islam | Jul 10, 2017 | Abdulilah Lahmami, Abu Hakeem Bilal Davies, Abu Khadeejah Abdul Wahid, Conference, Deviated Sects, Events, Extremism, LearnAboutIslam, Terrorism, Uways at-Taweel | 0 |
A CENTRAL MANCHESTER CONFERENCE! ISLAM AGAINST EXTREMISM Come along to a special conference by...Read More
by Faizal Kara | May 28, 2017 | Abu 'Iyaad Amjad Rafiq, Abu Humayd Saalim Ahmed, Belief & Creed (Aqeedah), Conference, Cultivation (Tarbiyah), Heart Melting (Raqaa'iq), Monotheism (Tawheed), Salafi Centre Manchester | 0 |
Two Talks that took place at the Salafi Centre of Manchester. Excellent reminder by Abu Humayd...Read More
Conference – What Does It Mean To Be A Muslim | Rayaan Barker and Abu Humayd Saalim Ahmed | Manchester
by Learn About Islam | Apr 30, 2017 | Abu Humayd Saalim Ahmed, Belief & Creed (Aqeedah), Calling to Islam (Dawa), Conference, Featured, Knowledge, LearnAboutIslam, Monotheism (Tawheed), Rayaan Barker, Sects | 0 |
This is the second of two talks held at the Central Manchester Dawah Event in South Manchester on Friday 14th of April 2017.
Ustadh Abu Humayd discusses;
• From the Sunnah of Allaah was to send Prophets and Messengers from the beginning of time with guidance for the people to follow.
• The call that the Prophets and Messengers were all sent with, generally (To worship Allaah alone) and sometimes specifically (exactly what they said).
• The claim of the Christians that Allaah is one of 3 and the falsity of this claim.
• The fact that the origin (the “Usool”) of this world was Tawhid and it was Shirk that entered upon it (the “Dukhool”).
• After Isa Alayhis Salaam left his people, they soon fell into shirk. They went into extremes with their priests and righteous men. The same has happened in our Ummah.
• We affirm that there are allies of Allaah but we do not worship them.
• The Quran brings absolute clarity, unlike the Bible.
• Where salvations lies (The two testifications of faith).
• The fact that some of the people proclaiming Islam have fallen into shirk, worshipping the Prophet Alayhis Salaatu was Salaam, whilst simultaneously refuting the Christians for refuting Isa Alayhis Salaam!
• The reality of this Ummah splitting into sects, and what the Prophet Alayhis Salaatu was Salaam advised us with in order to be from the saved sect.
• The importance of clinging to the understanding of the companions of the Prophet Alayhis Salaatu was Salaam.
• The people of innovation will be prevented from drinking from the Pond (Hawdh) on the Day of Ressurection.
• The Prophet Alayhis Salaatu Was Salaam was sent as a mercy to mankind, however, when it came to the religion of Allaah and those who tried to change it, then you find that he was stern against them and would not except or allow change to the Message.
Conference – The Importance, Position and Rights of Women in Islam | Rayaan Barker & Abu Humayd | Manchester
by Faizal Kara | Apr 30, 2017 | Abu Humayd Saalim Ahmed, Children, Conference, Cultivation (Tarbiyah), Family, Featured, Heart Melting (Raqaa'iq), Marriage, Rayaan Barker, Salafi Centre Manchester, Women, Women's Issues | 0 |
Women in Islam – Importance, Position and Rights – Conference Recordings Talk 1: The...Read More
by Learn About Islam | Apr 29, 2017 | AbdulHakeem Mitchell, Abu Humayd Saalim Ahmed, Calling to Islam (Dawa), Categories, Children, Conference, Cultivation (Tarbiyah), Family, Featured, Groups & Parties, Knowledge, LearnAboutIslam, Purification of the Soul, Terrorism | 0 |
BY ABU HUMAYD SAALIM AHMED (GRADUATE FROM AL IMAAM UNIVERSITY, RIYAADH, KSA) AND ABDUL HAKEEM...Read More
Who Are The Awliyaa Of The Most Merciful? by Abu Hakeem Bilal Davies | Islamic Conference...Read More
by Learn About Islam | Apr 9, 2017 | Abu Khadeejah Abdul Wahid, Belief & Creed (Aqeedah), Conference, Islam Teeside, Marriage, Morals, Manners & Character (Adab & Akhlaaq), Purification of the Soul, Salafiyyah, Society, Women, Women's Issues, Worship (Ibadah) | 0 |
In this question and answer session from the Middlesbrough Islamic Conference 2010, Ustaadh Abu Khadeejah answers questions on various important topics.
Ustaadh begins by giving advice on ways in which a woman can find a husband. He emphasises the importance of being strict with regards to who you marry; that you marry a man who is righteous, upon the Sunnah and following the way of the Salaf. Also, that one must remain patient when tested with such a trial.
The following are the questions that were posed to Ustaadh Abu Khadeejah with the corresponding minute marker from the audio:
Q1. Can you offer some advice on ways in which a woman is able to find a husband, when a family have done all they can and the woman is left single and with no options? [0:07]
Q2. If a Christian man needs to marry a Muslim sister and told that he would have to change his religion for her sake, is it acceptable in Islam? Is there any way that could help the man focus upon Islam and not on the woman? [2:00]
Q3. What is the situation of a man who kicks his pregnant wife? [26:40]
Q4. What do you say about a man who wants his unborn child to be a boy and he tells his wife that if it is a girl he will leave her? [28:59]
Listen to the full audio to benefit from this truly beneficial question and answer session.Read More
by Learn About Islam | Apr 9, 2017 | Abu Khadeejah Abdul Wahid, Conference, Family, Islam Teeside, Masjid, Centre or City, Morals, Manners & Character (Adab & Akhlaaq), Purification of the Soul, Society, Speaker, Women, Women's Issues, Worship (Ibadah) | 0 |
Freedom of Women Through Islam by Abu Khadeejah Abdul Wahid | Islamic Conference Middlesbrough...Read More
by Learn About Islam | Nov 4, 2016 | Abu 'Iyaad Amjad Rafiq, Abu Abdullah Hassan as-Somali, Abu Hakeem Bilal Davies, Abu Humayd Saalim Ahmed, Abu Idrees Muhammad, Abu Khadeejah Abdul Wahid, Belief & Creed (Aqeedah), Biographies, Cardiff Dawah, Conference, Cultivation (Tarbiyah), History (Seerah), Knowledge, Methodology (Manhaj), Monotheism (Tawheed), Morals, Manners & Character (Adab & Akhlaaq) | 0 |
The 2016 Cardiff Conference – all recordings will be available soon after each lecture....Read More
by Learn About Islam | Aug 21, 2016 | AbdulHakeem Mitchell, Abdulilah Lahmami, Belief & Creed (Aqeedah), Categories, Conference, Masjid, Centre or City, Morals, Manners & Character (Adab & Akhlaaq), Salafi Centre Manchester, Speaker | 0 |
Download Join Our Telegram Channel For Free Talks &...Read More
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.